AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Round Table was formed in 1927 with the following aims and objects:
- To develop the acquaintance of young men through the medium of their various Occupations.
- To emphasize the fact that one’s calling offers an excellent medium of service to the community.
- To cultivate the highest ideals in business, professional, and civic traditions.
- To recognise the worthiness of all legitimate occupations, and to dignify each his own by precept and example.
- To further the establishment of peace and goodwill in international relationships.
ADOPT - ADAPT - IMPROVE